Monday, June 9, 2008

Second trimester!

We made it to the second trimester! How do I feel....crappy! I actually feel more sick then in the first trimester, but as long as my baby is healthy I'm ok with it. It's making it much harder to take this heat. Seriously 90 and 100 degree weather in June! This is nuts. We went to the pool in my parents neighborhood on saturday night and it was so great. It was just what we needed to beat the heat. Today is the worst day and Jacob is sick so I don't think we'll be doing any swimming. We'll see. I told him I could fill up his baby pool and he could swim in that tonight. It might help him cool down if I get the water the right temp. I think I'll fill it in a few minutes so it's ready after dinner while Dan cuts the grass.

I still don't have a belly picture. I need to get on that, but time is so hard to find these days. I have so much to do now that my semester has started for school. It's only 6 1/2 weeks long so I'll be free again soon.

No comments: