Friday, August 22, 2008

Where have I been??

Well home sick :( I am not on bed rest but I have another appointment on wednesday next week to see how things are going. As of right now everything seems ok. So since that was all good I decided I would just get sick. Not really but that's what happened. I really don't know what is wrong I just feel crappy. I have pains in my stomach which are concerning but I think it's totally unrelated to the pregnancy. If I have no relief after trying some things today I'll have to call the doctor and see what they think. Dan ( the best husband ever ) was able to find someone to be at the office so he can bring me some stuff to help me feel better. I'm glad he could find someone because I can barely walk let a lone drive to the store. So that's where I've been. Now I have to find a way to get myself out of this chair and back to my couch. Jacob's been taking care of me and he's been pretty good. I'm lucky he's been so nice and tomorrow is saturday. I'm sure he only has so much good left before he gets tired of mommy just sitting around all day.

No comments: