Monday, August 25, 2008

I have chocolate on my finger!

Not words you want to hear from a 2 1/2 year old sitting on his potty not actually eating any chocolate! We had our first poop success although I have to say it was hardly anything, but we made a big deal anyway because he tried his hardest. My boy is growing up!

In other news, I spent a few hours in hospital last night. So far everything came back ok, but I'm still in pain! We still have no explanation for the pain and I am not waiting for one of the doctors to call me with some ideas and what they want to do next. I'm actually surprised they haven't called already. They were supposed to discuss it at their morning case study meeting and then call me. I'll call them if I don't hear from them by 11:00 or so.

I'll try to keep you all updated.

1 comment:

Renee said...

so glad you're making potty success!!! that's great!
hope your pain has subsided and the doctors have figured things out... prayers for you and that baby!!