Friday, December 28, 2007

Sick

We are all sick. Jacob slept in until 10:00 today so I knew even before he got up it would be a hard day with him being sick. He had a fever of 103.3 which is already better after only 1 dose of Motrin. He seems to be feeling much better too. We just can't let that motrin wear off completely. We visited with friends last night which was so nice. It's been 2 years since we last saw them and we've each had a baby since last time. It was so fun to watch Jacob and Kelton play together. They are only 2 1/2 months apart. Jacob was really good about sharing his toys, I was really impressed. I have to keep an eye on him because I just found out the little boy, Jack, that I babysit might have RSV! So now we have to watch him more closely to make sure he doesn't get worse. He also has 2 ear infections so I'm keeping my eye on Jacob's ears as well. Poor little Jack. Tonight my brother and his finace come back into town and we'll have Christmas with them at my parents. Tomorrow is crazy, as long as everyone is feeling up to it. We have brunch with Dan's dad and stepmom, lunch with my extended family ( I get to see my cousin who is pregnant and I haven't seen her since september and we are really close!!!), and then dinner time at Dan's uncles house. It's going to be way to busy. Sunday will be relaxing. My Aunt and Uncle and cousin are stopping in for a visit and we're excited to spend the day with them. New year's eve will be with my brother and his fiance at our house and then new years day back at my parents. I can't think of anything else. Then life gets back to normal and we start planning our little boy's second birthday party!!! I can't believe he'll be 2 soon! WOW! I can't wait until God blesses us with another. I know it will happen in his time! Sorry no new pictures. I'll get some tonight at my parents house.

No comments: