Friday, September 19, 2008

looking back


5 years ago Dan and I celebrated one of the best days of our lives. Actually 5 years ago tomorrow but I doubt I'll have time to blog. It's hard to believe we've been married for 5 years already. So much has changed too. We have moved twice since then. We had our apartment which we only lived in for 6 months, then our house in croydon where we lived for 3 years and our current home. We adopted our first dog after about 8 months of marriage whom we loved for 1 year before he passed away suddenly. We then adopted our second dog Toby whom we are loving every day with. We had out first baby, Jacob. I can't imagine my life with out him. Now we are expecting our second bundle of joy and we just can't wait to see what this little on will add to our family. We've had good times and bad times. We've grown so much as a couple. I still get butterflies all the time. Through it all I wouldn't change a thing.

It's been a great 5 years. I can't believe it's been 5 years. I have been blessed with an amazing husband who is also a wonderful father to Jacob.

I'll never forget how it felt 5 years ago when we said our vows. I'll never forget the way we looked at each other and how happy we were on that day. I'll never forget because it's all still there. I'm more in love with Dan and he still looks at me as if we just started dating.

Thank you for a great 5 years. I can't wait to see what God has in store for the next 5 and beyond!

No comments: