Wednesday, September 24, 2008

a cry for help!

Please has anyone ever experienced bad swelling in pregnancy? As of now, blood pressure is ok so I am just trying to find things I can do to get it to go away! I put my feet up most of the day, drink 1 gallon of water, try not to eat too much salt, and try to get some exercise but not too much. My mom thought maybe some kind of tea might help but we don't know if there is any kind that would be best. If you have any magic tricks please tell me. When I get up in the morning ( which is backwards from how it should be ) I am so huge and sore I just can't take it much longer. I sat with ice on my legs last night, but no help. Thanks.

2 comments:

Renee said...

i just read dan's note on facebook and saw the pictures!!! oh my goodness!!!! congrats and we'll be praying for you all and that little miracle!!! looking forward to reading the whole story....

Kendy said...

This is so crazy that you had her! I literally last night just read this comment and said to Josh, "Oh no! She's going to need an emergency C-section" This just happened to someone I know last month! Same thing she got all swollen and they took her early.
We will pray for you both and congrats! We hope to someday meet her. She is so precious!