Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm ok

Thank God everything is ok. No bed rest for this momma yet. I don't know what I'll do if it comes to that. Midwife's orders were, rest, drink even more ( we're up to 128 oz a day!!! ), and some coke to help with my headaches and hopefully relieve some swelling. Other than that everything is ok. Baby has be super active today and I'm so grateful for that. Whenever I'm worried about it this kid reminds me that he or she is ok. So in trying to obey my orders my post may be brief and not too many. I need to save my time that I'm not laying down for Jacob. He doesn't understand and I don't want him to really know what's going on. I just tell him mommy's not feeling well today and he needs to let me rest. He's so good about it and takes good care of me. I love my little boy.

No comments: