Wednesday, November 28, 2007

leaps and bounds!

Jacob is making leaps and bounds lately with Jack. He actually hugged and kissed him with out anyone asking him to. They were playing and Jack touched him and he said " awe Jack " and hugged him. I think he'll be a good big brother after all. We were a little nervous because he wasn't so good with Jack a few weeks ago. He would scream whenever Jack even came close to him. Now they play together and it's so cute.

This pregnancy has been very different. I have had morning sickness, afternoon sickness and night sickness. I've also been tired and really distracted. I can't seem to remember anything, which is especially bad because I have 1 more final exam to take. I did ok on my last final but I had to review right up until the test. I have my next appointment tomorrow and I should get some more information on my ultrasound. I am going with out Dan so hopefully it's only good news. I may also be getting an adjusted due date.

My parents are moving this weekend. This will be the first time in 25 years for them. This was the only house I lived in growing up. Needless to say they have a lot of stuff. They actually got 2 moving trucks! It's going to be a crazy weekend.

No comments: