Friday, September 14, 2007

crazy day

Today is full of stuff to do. Laundry, cleaning, studying and heading to work tonight to help set up for pet fair. This is one of my favorite events. I'm so excited about it. Riki always does an awesome job of preparing and making it better every year. We'll have agility set up this year and police dog demonstrations. It's going to be fun. Dan loves it too. I'm really excited that the weather seems look like it will be nice. That's what we love. Jacob seems to be feeling better today which is also really good. It was just a minor cold this time....yay. No ER trips this time. I never want to go through that again, although I am sure we will at some point. He is such a little boy that I am sure we'll have all kinds of bumps and bruises and broken bones...although I hope we don't. I love that he loves sports so much. He also like music. He loves to hear mommy sing. It makes me so happy! I love my little boy. Have a great weekend and stop by the pet fair. It's at Newtown Veterinary Hospital in Newtown Pa from 10:00 to 4:00 but I have to leave around 3:00 -3:30 is to go to Lexi's first birthday...yay Lexi! Ok...that's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great site, jules... can't wait to see some photos here of you and your cutie-patootie!! hope the pet fair goes well (went well, by the time you read this)! - tam