Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nothing new to report

I wanted to update, except I have nothing to update! Everything has been pretty much the same around here. Jacob keeps growing. He can count to 7 all by himself and to 13 with help. He also can almost say the alphabet with out help. He can spell Yankees!!!! He cracks me up.
We started allergy vaccines on Toby. He get's a shot every other night for the next few weeks and then every 3 weeks for a long time! I give them to him so I don't have to take him in all the time but I feel bad doing it to him all the time. I have lost another 2 pounds! I am down I think 2 inches around my waist and 2 1/2 or 3 around my hips. It's coming off easier than I thought although I slowed down with all the valentines candy and then a set back due to emotional issues. I still have occasional bad days and on those days I eat poorly. I am getting better with that.
Ok so maybe I did have some things to update.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Thats impressive. Next, you can teach him multiplication :)