Tuesday, January 8, 2008

a little better

I'm doing better today. My friend went into labor at 25 weeks. The baby died a few hours after being born via a c-section. Keep her in your prayers still. The funeral will be next week.

Jacob is doing really well. He's talks all the time and we can understand most of what he says. We actually have conversations which is so fun. He's huge too! His 2nd birthday is coming quickly. Only 3 1/2 weeks. We're having a baseball theme party which should be fun too. Baseball park food...traditional ball park food....hot dogs, peanuts, pretzals, and pop corn. If I can find some cracker jax I might get that too.

Anyway....Dan just got back so I'm going to go get ready for bed. I'm tired. Work was crazy tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are doing a little better. You've really been through it lately.