Thursday, October 25, 2007

You've got to be kidding me

Today I received a notice from our insurance company saying we owe $1648.00 for when Jacob has the pulse oximeter. WHAT? They were supposed to cover it. We did have it a lot longer then we were approved for but that was because the people at Praxair never came to get it. I called them before we moved and then never received a call back until August! There is no way we will pay this! I was so angry that Dan is calling the pediatrician's office to find out what we were approved for and see what we need to do. My blood pressure is probably through the roof right now!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's Praxair for you! They're awful. James had to stay an extra day in NICU because they couldn't get him a monitor on time. Good luck!