Monday, October 22, 2007

Funny

You know when you have an almost 2 year old funny things will happen. I was reading for school when I needed to look something up. I figured Jacob's playing really good by himself it would ok since the computer is in the family room where he was playing. After only what seemed like 1 minute I couldn't find him. Then I heard him talking. He was in the far corner hiding behind the couch and end table so I couldn't see him. He had gathered up all his balls and favorite toys. Then He found the phone...the real phone. He was talking on it too. He had actually dialed. I have no idea who he was talking to, but at least we have free long distance. Lets hope he stayed with in the US!
He also was very good at taking turns with Jack today and even gave Jack 2 hugs! He's finally starting to like the little guy! YAY! My life is getting a little easier.

No comments: