Tuesday, October 9, 2007

We're having a.....

GREAT DAY! I bet you all thought something different! Everyone keeps asking me when are we going to have another baby or are you pregnant. No I am not pregnant. I thought I'd just have some fun with everyone since I feel like I'm going to go crazy from all the questions. This is one of the big reasons I've been trying to loose weight. I never lost all of the baby weight so in certain clothes I look like I am at the beginning of a pregnancy! Anyway. We are having a good day. Jacob is playing really well by himself allowing me time to relax. I haven't been feeling great ( another reason for people to ask ). I've been having headaches again leading into migraines and nausea. Today's not too bad yet. I think I'm spending too much time on the computer studying for school. I have an exam tomorrow so I really need to study. Anyway, I'm going to get back to my son and keeping him out of trouble. I'll post some pictures later if I get a chance to get them off the camera.

No comments: