Thursday, July 24, 2008

updates

It's been a while so here we go. Jacob is sick again. This poor kid seems to always be sick. I think it's related to being a premie. He's feeling a little better today which is good. Hopefully this will be it for a while. He's gotten really into Thomas the Tank Engine which has been neat to see. He loves to play with his trains, but I am getting sick of watching it on TV. It's all we watch now.

The pregnancy is progressing along. I have been having contractions for almost 2 weeks now but they never last or progress so I just keep on going along with my day. I hope I can make it to a safe point in pregnancy before they do progress. I have an ultrasound tomorrow which we are excited about. We are not finding out the sex. I have been tempted but I think we'll stick with our original decision to be surprised. Jacob is excited to see the baby on the computer screen again. I'm glad he's so excited about the baby. He was talking to the baby last night and rubbing and kissing my belly. It was so cute. I love when he does stuff like that. I wish December wasn't so far away. I'm trying my hardest to optimistic that I wont deliver until December. I would mind late November but not too early this time. I don't want my baby to have to spend any time in the NICU. We have chosen a hospital with a great NICU though just in case. I have been very impressed so far with the hospital. I was there a week and 1/2 ago praying I was not in labor already and the nurses were really nice and the room I was in was a good size. We're planning to do a tour soon so we can see everything before hand and know where to go. Even though it's early I'll probably make my next appointment a longer one so I can ask questions about delivery since I never got to do that with Jacob. This way I know where to go and have an idea of what I can do to avoid any medication.

Well that's probably more than you all wanted to know.

No comments: