Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I'm so glad Dan is off today. It's almost like having a day off myself because I get help and someone to help entertain Jacob. I love being with him everyday and playing with him and watching him learn, but every once in a while it's nice to have some help and a chance to relax a little. We're going over friends tonight which will also be nice. Tomorrow I get to see my cousin for the first time since March and we get to meet her baby! I think and then sunday we'll be at Dan's mom hanging out with his family. It should be a good weekend. It's going to be a busy week. I have an exam this week and I want to spend some time with my cousin. I have Jack 2 days again plus tons of studying!

So if you don't hear from me for a while, it's just crazy around here. We hope to get Jacob's room mostly painted this weekend. Hopefully we are able to do that.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday weekend!

No comments: