Tuesday, March 4, 2008

update

I felt like I should update, but I don't have a lot to say. I have decided to volunteer with the Angel Teddy Bear foundation. I finished writing out my cards and have my bears ready to deliver to my Ob's office. When I called to ask them if they would like to be involved they were so excited about it. It really helped me to feel like this is the right thing to do. It's a way to honor Jaidon. I am going to deliver them tomorrow.

Tomorrow night we are going to see Sesame Street live. Jacob has been talking about this for over a month! He is so excited. I can't wait to see how he reacts when we are there. On friday we are going to sesame place for the March of Dimes Family teams kick off. It is a small event where the kids will also get to meet with the characters. Jacob should love this. I am also excited to meet some of the people from the organization.

Tonight I have work. Boo. I don't feel like going tonight. Oh well....I guess I have to. I should go and finish getting ready since I have to leave in less than 1 hour. I guess that's all for now.

No comments: